EMERGENCY HOUSING ASSISTANCE
UNITED WAY GENERAL REFERRAL INFORMATION~DIAL 211
- Greeley Transitional House – 1206 10th Street, Greeley, CO, 352-3215 Provides temporary housing and case management for homeless families
- A Woman’s Place - PO Box 71, Greeley, CO, 351-0476
A shelter for women who are victims of domestic violence, may bring children under 18.
- Guadalupe Center – 1442 N. 11 Avenue, Greeley, CO 353-6433.
An overnight shelter for homeless men, women, and children. Operated by Catholic Community services.
- United Way of Weld County -- 814 9th Street, Greeley. Dial 211 or 970-353-4300
- American Red Cross – 120 W. Saturn Dr., Fort Collins, CO 970- 226 5728 #2
Provides emergency housing for victims of natural disasters such as fires, flood, tornados, etc.
- Weld County Veterans Service Office 1008 9th Street, Greeley, CO 304-6595