EMERGENCY HOUSING ASSISTANCE
UNITED WAY GENERAL REFERRAL INFORMATION~DIAL 211
- Greeley Transitional House – 1206 10th Street, Greeley, CO, 352-3215 Provides temporary housing and case management for homeless families
- Room at the Inn – 1213 5th Avenue, Greeley 378-0100
Provides temporary housing and case management for homeless families.
- A Woman’s Place - PO Box 71, Greeley, CO, 351-0476
A shelter for women who are victims of domestic violence, may bring children under 18.
- Guadalupe Center – 1615 N 25th Avenue Court, CO 353-3720 after 6:30 p.m.
An overnight shelter for homeless men, women, and children. Operated by Catholic Community services.
- DAV (Disabled American Veterans) –
Day referrals: DAV Outreach Center - 356-8825
Night referrals: Greeley Police Dept. - 350-9605
An overnight shelter for veterans; will not house families.
- United Way of Weld County -- 814 9th Street, Greeley. 970-352-2417 or 970-353-4300
- American Red Cross – 804 23rd Avenue, Greeley 352 –7212
Provides emergency housing for victims of natural disasters such as fires, flood, tornados, etc.